Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been a long time comin'

Matt and I were talking the other day and I realized we hadn't posted anything in a few months! Oops! We've had so much going on, so this is going to be a long post. I'm apologizing now. =)

In July, one of my best friends got married. It was a beautiful sealing and just a beautiful day all around. We witnessed miracles that day and were grateful to have been able to share that experience with them.

We spent the 4th of July with my side of the family down in Ogden. My parents and siblings came down from Idaho Falls and we spent the whole day with family. All of the Hardy side met up at Grandma's house for a delicious breakfast prepared by my aunt Missy and her daughter Camry. Then, we all went to the parade and got to see two of my little cousins on a float. They were so cute and did such a great job dancing! Then, we ate a HUGE lunch with everyone and played water games and talked for the rest of the afternoon. Here's a few pictures from that.



That evening, we went to the fireworks in Pleasant View with Matt's side of the fam. Here's a couple pictures from that.


Matt and his cousin Ryan started their own deck building company and they've done some really neat things. To see pics of their projects, check out the website Matt built at http://jrdecks.com. I'm so proud of my hubby! He's done such a great job on the projects and on the website!
His website looks AMAZING and it's incredible to think that he figured it all out on his own. He is so incredibly talented and I'm so blessed to be with him!

Matt and I went with Kel and her fam to Tony's Grove. We had so much fun with them and it was absolutely beautiful up there! There were the most incredible wildflowers all over. It was just breathtaking! We spent the afternoon setting up camp, going swimming, playing with the kids and eating yummy tinfoil dinners and s'mores, compliments of Kel and Josh. Here's a few pics from that.









In August, two of my best friends from high school tied the knot. Their day was also very beautiful and I was so grateful to be there. It was really fun to see old friends from high school and to re-connect with people. Here's a couple pics.



So, those were our adventures over the past few months when I failed to blog. (Whew! You made it through! =]) It's been a wonderful, quick summer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment