Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back to the blogosphere :)

Hey, everyone!

So, it has been FOREVER since I've written on here. To be honest, life is busy and when I have free time, neither this blog nor my cooking blog were priority. When I did have the itch to write, I didn't even know where to begin. But, thanks to a friend (thanks, Marie!) who has given me the needed nudge to get back on here and keep my family and friends updated.
I was thinking about life lately and all I've been learning. I think I'm going to take this blog a little different direction than just updating. I've been having so many neat experiences as a mom and wife, and so many, many things that I'm learning. I think the only thing that will get me on here regularly is if I feel like I could be doing some good or helping someone. So, I'm planning to post every day (or probably more realistically, every few days) and share some of the things I've been learning about myself, our Father in Heaven's plan for you and for me, about purposefully mothering and living our lives, and maybe even about what I've been learning about taking care of our bodies. Of course, there will be a liberal sprinkling of a certain cute 2 1/2 year old that has stolen our hearts, and other goings on. :)
I hope that by doing this, we can all learn together and strengthen each other. As I start writing, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on the things I've written and what you've been learning, so please leave comments or message me on facebook if there is anything you want to share!
For now, I just want to tell you of our love for you. Thanks so much for always being there!! We have the best support system ever!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to read about what's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete