Friday, May 15, 2009

And So It Begins

Hey everyone!!  So, I decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon of blogging and start our own family page.  I think it will be the easiest way to share the new goings on in our lives.  

Matt's and my first anniversary is coming up in a little over a week and we are super excited!!  We can hardly believe it's been that long.  Time really flies!  In the past year, we've lived in three different homes, nine months of which we spent in North Ogden, UT watching over our grandparents' home while they were serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  While we lived there, Matt worked with our uncle, Monty, and I worked at a daycare for three months.  We learned SO much while we lived there, but we're grateful to be back in good old Logan now.

On top of all that fun stuff, we're going to have a baby on October 12th!  We are SOOOO excited for this little one to come into our lives and the new adventures it will bring.  We find out on May 26th what Baby Schmoldt's gender is.  Does anyone have any guesses?  Whatever it will be, we will be perfectly happy.  We think both boys and girls are fun in their own ways, and we'd love to have either one!  A healthy baby is all we hope for.

For the past week and a half, I've been feeling the baby move and kick.  That has been SO exciting!!!  Everything has seemed kind of surreal up to this point, but feeling the baby move has made it very real for me.  I'm getting so excited for this baby to come!

As new things happen, I will try to write about them and keep you posted.  Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple, but then I might be biased. :) It is so neat that Alisha is feeling baby Schmoldt move and kick! This blog is great, thanks for doing it.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog too! Yay! Thanks for the update; now I have to go delete what I told you on Facebook, because you answered all my questions here. Good luck with the ultrasound on May 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world my friends. Tell Matt we need to scheme on how to dominate the world using SEO.

    ReplyDelete