Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Right On Schedule

We had the big ultrasound today and we are SO excited to announce that we are having a LITTLE BOY!!!!!  It was so fun to see him moving around and how much he's filled out since our first ultrasound.  He has such a cute little face!  He was curled up in a ball during the ultrasound (though he was moving).  We have a picture of our cute baby and you can see his feet up close to his face.  It was so adorable!  And no, I'm not biased.  ;)

Our due date is still right on schedule for October 12th and we just can't wait for little Ian Matthew Schmoldt to be here.  His little body is developing properly and everything was looking great.  We are so blessed!  We're going to put up pics of the ultrasound and my belly as soon as possible, so you'll be able to see our cute little baby.

After our ultrasound, Matt and I went to a baby store in Logan called Stork Landing.  It was so fun to start thinking about what we wanted to get for our baby and to look at baby clothes.  Just thinking about this precious life that will soon enter our lives, I feel so blessed and excited for this experience.  

Ian has started kicking harder and it probably won't be long before Matt can feel it.  I'm so excited to share that experience with Matt.  I know it's been incredible for me to be able to feel our baby move, and so I'm very excited for Matt to get that chance.  I already love our little boy and I'm so excited for him to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the boy! I'm sure excited for you, but I still can't believe we're old enough to be parents! That's so great that Ian is moving around a lot--I can't wait to feel our baby move. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete