Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Long Overdue

Holy cow. I don't know how time passes so fast! I can't believe it was May the last time I wrote. Sorry everyone!

Life has been so crazy these last few months. We've packed our summer with fun and we've enjoyed every minute of it. I'll try to update you as quickly as possible. :) Bring on the pictures!

First up: SLC trip June 2010

To celebrate Matt's b-day and our anniversary, we spent a few days down in Salt Lake City. We had an absolute BLAST!! It was way more fun than we had even hoped. I know we all enjoyed every minute of it.
*The cutest turtle I have ever seen.*
*Matt took this awesome picture. We were lucky enough to get there right as they started feeding the giraffes. It was such a neat experience to be there, right by their faces.*

*You probably can't see it well, but on the left side, there is the sweet baby elephant we got to see. She was adorable!*

*I love how it looks like Ian is petting the porcupine. :)*
*Ian with the birthday boy. :) I love my boys SOOO very much.*
*The second day, we hiked Ensign Peak in the morning. Just starting out in this picture.*
*The next pictures are of some of the AMAZING views we were able to see.*


*Look at that cute little guy sleeping on his handsome daddy's back. Ian fell asleep not long after we reached the first hill. He did so well and Matt was so sweet to carry him the entire time. What an amazing daddy he is! We're so blessed to have him.*
*After hiking Ensign Peak, we headed down to temple square where we found these huge, gorgeous flowers. Look how BIG it is!!*
*Now I'll finish off this post with these last two pictures. Can you tell Ian enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies? ;)*
*Does it get any cuter??*

No comments:

Post a Comment